Search This Blog

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Cat Thanksgiving

November 28, 2010

Everyone had a great Thanksgiving.  The gallery was closed on that day, but I went over twice to feed Roo and Squad Car their special Thanksgiving dinners.  Why should humans be the only ones to pig-out on that day?  I had picked some Fancy Feast Appetizers to mix in with their regular wet food. They both love shrimp so they had a seafood extravaganza consisting of wild salmon and shrimp cut up into bite size tidbits mixed together and served slightly warmed in the microwave.  As I was heating their gourmet meal, the smell made them a little crazy and when I finally put down their plates, a small feeding frenzy ensued.  I was lucky to get out of there with all of my fingers.  Slurping and purring could be heard throughout the land.  We had two very happy and full Thanksgiving kitties. They did not even want to watch any football and went right to sleep in their favorite spots. I am pretty sure they were thankful

I followed the same routine for the house felines with all five of them slurping, purring and eating their way into very sound catnaps.  Everyone was happy and life was good.  Happy Thanksgiving, you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment