Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Back From Galveston

October 20, 2010

I had a great show at Galveston and even better, the gallery was still in one piece when I got back.  I had some kitties that were very happy to see me.  As an aside, Galveston has really bounced back from hurricane Ike.  The city and beaches looked really, really, great.  Almost everything is brand new and there is very little construction going on now.  If you want to have a great vacation or just a sweet weekend, visit Galveston and see for yourself.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch the cats were well taken care of by Marianne (my significant other) and my across-the-street neighbor, Heather.  Thanks to both of them for keeping the beasts under control. I know Roo and Squad Car did not thank them.  The cats do not see either Marianne or Heather very often so there was lots of hiding and hissing going on.  It is good to be back and opening the gallery again.

No comments:

Post a Comment